To register for a Global Spiritual Adventure, please read the following before making a non-refundable deposit:
1. TRAVEL INSURANCE – It is highly recommended that individuals purchase travel insurance as many plans cover for such things as travel interruption or travel cancellation. We recommend Travel Guard, click here.
2. MAKE A DEPOSIT (non-refundable deposit) or PAYMENT:
Please first read the cancellation policy:
Although it is unlikely, if a trip is cancelled solely by Sequoia Hamilton, you will receive a full and complete refund or you may elect to transfer your deposits and payments to a future trip.
If you cancel your participation, you may transfer your payments (only) to another person or to another trip as long as the next trip is completed within 12 months of the transfer, if one is available.
- Your Deposits are $500 and non-refundable.
- Partial or full payment refunds (not including the non-refundable deposit) may be given prior to 60 days before departure.
- No refund is given if cancellation is within 60 days of departure.
- Cancellations will only be accepted via email or postal mail.
You can make your deposit (non-refundable), a single payment or pay for the entire trip amount, at this link.
3. READ & SIGN these FORMS:
1. Terms & Conditions including Cancellation Policy
2. Application including a request for a digital copy of your passport. (Please also send along your flight details and proof of travel insurance as soon as you get it.)
3. Release Form