SACRED JOURNEY TO EGYPT
Explore mystical Egypt with Daily Guided Meditation & Writing Workshops
A Window of Opportunity is NOW OPEN to visit EGYPT! Start 2012 at the Great Pyramid and between the Paws of the Sphnix!
Sequoia, our guide, has been ‘called’ by Mother Egypt herself to bring individuals and small groups to Egypt to “Deepen in the Divine and to Awaken on Every Level.” So, prepare for something more than just a mere trip. This will be a transformational experience of a lifetime!
You might be buzzing right now reading this. If so, Mother Egypt is calling you! Can you feel her pull? Now is the time to visit EGYPT!
- Imagine yourself gazing upon the Sphinx setting powerful intentions, at Isis’s temple opening your heart to unconditional love, and hiking into the heart of the Great Pyramid to activate your highest life potential.
- Imagine cruising along the Nile while immersing yourself in esoteric ‘Mystery School’ wisdom and accessing personal insights at powerful energy vortexes at ancient temples, which are embedded in like jewels along the Nile’s shore.
- Imagine slowing down and being — just being — in the presence of profound stillness at one of the most super charged, high-vibrating places on the face of the earth!
- January 1 – 11, 2011 (with pre and post-trip options)
- Sacred Tour of Egypt (a custom, private, soulful journey through Egypt!) with an intuitive trip leader who has been to Egypt many times before!
- Hiking into the Heart of The Great Pyramid
- Nile Cruise (5 stars!)
- Sacred Ceremonies at Isis Temple, Karnack Temple, Luxor Temple and more
- Ancient Egyptian Mystery School Teachings at temples, monuments, and energy vortexes
- Special Dinners overlooking Pyramids and Light Show, dining at Presidential Palace and enjoying #1 nightclub in Cairo at a Hookah Lounge
Additionally there will be:
Daily Meditation. To support your immersion into stillness and your personal transformation towards wholeness, we will work as a collective with daily heart-centered meditation. Our commitment is to deepen and explore these mysteries as a unified group, in oneness, as a collective for the benefit of the individual and the whole.
Writing Instruction. Work on a project or start a new one. Enjoy writing exercises to take you deeper in the heart of your story.
- Customized, private tour of Egypt
- Deluxe accommodations
- ALL meals
- Transfers and Transportation within Egypt, including airfare to Aswan and from Luxor back to Cairo
- Sightseeing to specific temples and areas of interest
- English-speaking Egyptologist
- $4,397 (double occupancy)
- Single Supplement: $500
- Misc. Taxes/Fees $350 – Egyptian Visa; Nile Cruise Port Fees; Egyptian Taxes/Fees; Tips for Guide
- 3% Fee for payments by credit card (a paypal fee)
- 4% Fee for payment from buyers outside the United States (a paypal fee)
Deposit and Group Size:
- Group Size Limited to 8-10 – to keep it intimate!
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $500 required to hold reservation.
SACRED EGYPT TOUR
Even after deciphering the hieroglyphs, Egypt remains one of the most mysterious civilizations in history. Lasting more than 3,000 years – longer than any other known civilization on the planet – Ancient Egyptian civilization is known for its art, innovations and architecture. Many of its touchstones of beauty and grandeur remain, up to five millennia after they were first brought into being!
Itinerary: (details subject to change.)
Day 0-1: Depart From Home … or celebrate New Years in an exotic destination. Will it be New York, Paris, Rome or Greece? Or fly straight from home on Sunday, January 1, 2012. (Contact Sequoia for details)
Day 2 – Monday – Arrive Egypt. Depart from U.S. (or other destination) to arrive in Cairo on Monday by early afternoon. Settle in and enjoy a welcome toast and sunset over the Sphinx and pyramids from rooftop of accommodations (which are directly in front of pyramids and every room has a pyramid view!). Gather for a “Welcome Dinner” at the legendary Mena House, the former presidential palace.
Day 3 – Tuesday – Explore Cairo. In morning enjoy a private tour of Giza, a World Heritage site and the last remaining “original” Wonder of the World.
The Giza Plateau is the most powerful vortex point on the planet, as the lion constellation in the sky is perfectly aligned with the Sphinx creating a stargate that energizes and activates a person’s full potential and life purpose. Our excursion will begin with a hike into the heart of the Great Pyramid to the sacred King’s Chamber, followed by a short camel ride in the desert.
After lunch, we’ll visit the world-famous Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Rich with history and brimming with treasures – such as the King Tutankhamon golden mask and sarcophagus – the museum houses the largest, most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world with more than 100,000 Egyptian relics on display.
In the evening, we’ll enjoy dinner overlooking the Nile and taking in the sunset at Sequoia Restaurant where we’ll dine on traditional Egyptian food, sushi and shisha (flavored mild tobaccos – like strawberry and apple – in hookah pipes)
Day 4 – Wednesday – Fly to Aswan, board Cruise. Morning in Cairo and transfer for your morning flight to Aswan. Board your Nile cruise ship which serves as your floating hotel for the next three nights. At sunset, join in the “heart opening” ceremony at Temple of Philae dedicated to the Ancient Goddess ISIS.
Day 5, 6 & 7 – Thursday am-Saturday am – Sail on the Nile. Enjoy leisurely cruising along the Nile visiting to numerous temples such as Horus Temple, the twin Temples of Sobek (the crocodile god, god of fertility and creator of the world), Karnack and Luxor Temples. In Luxor, you’ll also visit the West side of the Nile (considered the side of death) and the Valley of the Kings, the resting place of more than 60 pharaohs, including the mysterious boy-king Tutankhamun. Every evening, enjoy entertainment on the cruise including the traditional “dress up” Egyptian Galabeya Party, late night dancing and star gazing. During the cruise, you’ll also enjoy daily writing workshops led by tour guide Sequoia, who is the creator of the Ojai Writing Conference, Ojai Writing Workshops and co-founder of Ojai WordFest.
DAY 7 – Saturday – Cairo & Farewell Dinner. Fly back to Cairo and enjoy a leisurely day at the pyramids or shopping. Venture forth on a ‘shop till you drop’ fascinating and hectic excursion to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The suq (which is the Arabic name for bazaar, or market) dates back to 1382. Shop for cartouches and other authentic Egyptian souvenirs.
The evening will climax with our traditional dinner party on a rooftop restaurant overlooking the pyramids while taking in the famous Sound and Light show. Since 1961, this exhilarating light show has wowed crowds and is considered a “must” for visitors as it combines ancient Egyptian history with a dazzling display of modern lights and lasers.
Day 8 – Sunday – Fly home or extend stay. Transfer to the airport in the late evening for your departure flight or extend your stay.
To learn more, read Sequoia Hamilton’s published article on a recent trip to Egypt. Read article online, here.
- “As a tour guide, Sequoia is the perfect leader. She has heart and is committed to making a difference in the world. While in Egypt, we traveled to many amazing ancient sights, celebrated several birthdays, and danced the night away on a ship on the Nile. My purpose on the trip was not tourism, however, and I feel that it was Sequoia’s compassion and commitment to a sacred journey that really enabled me to grow and learn as I immersed myself in these energies. I am very fortunate and blessed to have traveled with Sequoia, for she has the capacity to initiate those who are ready to go deeper in life.” – Tara, Dessert Springs, California
Details Subject to Change
Although it is unlikely, if a trip is cancelled by Sequoia Hamilton, you will receive a full and complete refund or you may transfer your deposits and payments to another trip. If YOU need to cancel your participation, you may transfer your registration to another person or to another trip as long as the next trip is completed within 12 months of the transfer.
- Up to $1,000 is non-refundable. Partial or full refunds (not including the non-refundable deposit) may be given prior to 60 days before departure.
- No refund is given if cancellation is within 60 days of departure.
- Cancellations will only be accepted via email or postal mail.
- It is highly recommended that individuals purchase travel insurance as many plans cover for such things as travel interruption or travel cancellation.